Within this Notice-
‘Personal Data’ means any information in any format or medium, from which you can be personally identified;
‘Products’ means any products that are advertised and available for purchase from us;
‘we’, ‘us’ or ‘our’ means by KUKURUZ LIMITED, a company incorporated in England and Wales with a registration number 10909874 and registered office at 21 Arlington Street, London, SW1A 1RN.
‘Website’ means https://www.kukuruz.co.uk
‘you’ or ‘your’ means the individual who visits the Website or makes a purchase of Products;
We are providing this information as part of our on-going efforts to provide transparency and fairness by:
- ensuring that you have all the information regarding your privacy when visiting or using the Website or making a purchase;
- to comply with our obligations and your rights created by applicable law.
We pride ourselves on keeping up to date with regard to advances in technology and legal developments which can result in us needing to change this privacy notice, if we make any changes we shall make the new notice available on the Website.
Your trust is important to us and we want to be clear and transparent about:
- What Personal Data we collect about you;
- How we use that Personal Data;
- Who we share the Personal Data with;
- Your rights in respect of that Data.
Whether or not you are personally identifiable from the data that we gather, store or process you can be assured the data will only be used in accordance with this notice.
You will be asked to expressly agree to this Privacy Notice, if you do not agree with anything within this Privacy Notice, you must not purchase Products.
1. Your Personal Data
1.1. We will not gather, collect, process or store any Personal Data except –
- with a lawful purpose;
- that is necessary for processing an enquiry;
- that is necessary for processing an order or for the purchase of Products from you;
- that is necessary for delivering Products ordered or purchased from you;
- to take the necessary steps to enter into a contract with you;
- that is necessary for the performance and administration of a contract;
- for the recording of a financial transaction.
- for internal records that we are legally obliged to keep.
- to deal with complaints, disputes and legal actions.
- where necessary to protect the vital interest of you or another person;
- To send commercial communications from us (including the availability of new Products, special offers and discounts, newsletters, notifications), where you request or consent to such communications.
- To send commercial communications from selected partners, associates or affiliates only where you expressly request or consent to such communications.
2. Use of the Website
2.1. When visiting the Website we may collect the following information –
- operating system
- screen resolution
- web pages visited
2.2. This information is anonymised and you cannot be personally identified from it.
2.3. The information is used to
- generate website usage reports and statistics;
- maintain a Website that is user friendly and compatible with popular equipment and software;
- Analyse and maintain the security of the Website and help trace fraud inappropriate or malicious use;
- If you make an enquiry about any Products, you may be required to provide us with your name, telephone number and an email address.
- This personal Information is processed for a legitimate interest in order that we can respond to your enquiry.
- If you submit an order or purchase for Products then we will collect your name, address, telephone number, email address and the details of your purchase.
We will use your personal information:
- For the administration and performance of the contract.
- Deliver any Products to you.
- For the recording of financial transactions.
- For internal records that we are legally obliged to keep.
- To deal with complaints, disputes and legal actions.
- Where necessary to protect the vital interest of you or another person.
- To send commercial communications from us (including the availability of new Products or Services, special offers and discounts, newsletters, notifications), except where you opt-out of receiving such communications by clicking the box in the enquiry form or contract for services; or by clicking the unsubscribe link in the communications; or otherwise informing us that you wish to opt-out.
- To send commercial communications from selected partners, associates or affiliates, but only where you expressly request or consent to such communications.
5. Processing payments
- When making any payments to us, all payments are processed by a third party payment processing merchant and in full compliance with all recognised standards and security requirements.
- The payment processing merchant will use full encryption to ensure your payment card information remains secure, this means that orders can only be accepted from web browsers that permit communication through Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology, it is not possible to place an order via an unsecured connection. Most web browsers support SSL.
- We do not retain or store any payment card details.
6. Sharing your Personal Data
- We may use and share your Personal Data with our employees, officers, agents, consultants, suppliers or subcontractors insofar as reasonably necessary
- for dealing with an enquiry or making a purchase;
- for performance of a contractual obligation;
- to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings;
- in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights;
- with the purchaser (or prospective purchaser) of any business, asset or account which we are (or are contemplating) selling.
7. Automated Processing
We shall not use automated processing of your Personal Data to form or make decisions except where authorised or required by law (for example for the detection of fraud or tax evasion); or you have given your express consent. If we use automated processing you are entitled to request details of the automated process.
8. Data Security
We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of Personal Data, including storing of data on a secure, password protected and firewall protected servers.
9. Data transfers outside the EU
We shall not generally transfer or process any Personal Data outside the boundaries of the E.U. In the event that any data is transferred outside of the E.U. we shall inform you of the countries where the data takes place and ensure that the county has sufficient security measures and guarantees in place to protect the security of your Personal Data.
We may retain your Personal Data for longer than is necessary for the purpose which it was collected, however the legal obligations or the need to exercise or defend our legal rights means the some information may be retained for up to six years.
11. Your rights
- You have the right to know:
- the identity and contact details of the Data Controller and Data Protection Officer (where applicable);
- the purpose and legal basis for processing your Personal Data, and where processing is based on the legitimate interests of the Data Controller, what those legitimate interest are;
- whether your Personal Data is transferred or processed beyond the EU and that appropriate safeguards are in place.
- The right to access your Personal Information.
- The right to erase Personal Information.
- The right to restrict processing.
- The right to portable data.
- The right to withdraw consent
- The right to complain.
- The right of access.
- You may require us to provide you with any Personal Information we hold about you. To obtain a copy of any Personal Information we hold contact the Data Controller;
- This information will be provided free of charge except where a request is manifestly unfounded or excessive (for example it is a repetitive request, or where we need to process large amounts of data) in which case we shall make a charge for our reasonable administrative costs in dealing with the request or refuse to respond but we must provide a justifiable reason for refusing to respond.
- We shall provide the requested information within one month of receipt of the request, however where there is a substantial amount of information or it is difficult to collate we may extend this timeframe by one month by providing you notice.
- As we take the issue of protecting your Personal Information seriously, we follow strict storage and disclosure procedures which mean that we may occasionally require proof of identity from you prior to disclosing such information.
- The right to erase Personal Information
- You have the right in certain circumstances to instruct us to erase your Personal Information where
- the Personal Information is no longer necessary in relation to the purpose for which it was originally collected/processed;
- you withdraw your consent;
- you object to the processing and there is no overriding legitimate interest for continuing the processing;
- the Personal Information was unlawfully processed or obtained;
- the Personal Information has to be erased in order to comply with a legal obligation;
- the Personal Information is processed in relation to the offer of information services to a child;
- Where you have the right and you issue an instruction to erase your Personal Information we shall use all reasonable efforts to
- inform all third parties to whom we have disclosed your Personal Information of the requirement to erase your Personal Information which they hold;
- in the event that your Personal Information has been published online we shall endeavour to ensure that any links or references are also removed;
- We may refuse to erase your Personal Information only
- to exercise the right of freedom of expression and information;
- to comply with a legal obligation or for the performance of a public interest task or exercise of official authority;
- for public health purposes in the public interest;
- archiving purposes in the public interest, scientific research historical research or statistical purposes; or
- the exercise or defence of legal claims.
- The right to restrict processing
- We shall, upon your request, restrict the processing of your Personal Information if the following circumstances arise
- where you contest the accuracy of the Personal Information, we shall restrict the processing until we have verified the accuracy of the Personal Information;
- where you have objected to the processing where it was necessary for the performance of a public interest task or purpose of legitimate interests, and we are considering whether our legitimate grounds override your grounds;
- when processing is unlawful and you opposes erasure and you request restriction instead;
- if we no longer need the Personal Information but you require the information to establish, exercise or defend a legal claim;
- Where processing of your Personal Information is restricted, the information shall be stored but no further processing shall occur.
- we shall inform any third party to whom disclosed your personal information that the is restricted.
- We shall inform you when and restricted period comes to an end.
- The right to portable data
Any Personal Information where the lawful purpose for processing is consent or for the performance of a contract; which is stored by us electronically we shall hold that Personal Information in a portable format (readable in a format that will be commonly used on other computer systems) and we shall provide this information to you or directly to another organisation (where technically feasible) upon your request.
- The right to complain.
If you are not happy with the way we collect or store your personal Information you can make a complaint to the Information Commissioners Office at xxx, however we would appreciate you contacting us first to give us the opportunity to provide an explanation or put things right.
- The right to withdraw consent
- If you provide your consent to process your Personal Data in a particular way, you may withdraw your consent at any time by informing the Data Controller at the address at the bottom of this policy of clicking the link at the bottom of our webpages, however withdrawing your consent may affect our ability to process orders or purchases of Products.
- Upon receipt of a notice withdrawing your consent to process your Personal Data we shall stop processing the Data except:
- where is it necessary for the performance of a contract.
- where there are compelling legitimate grounds for the processing, which override your interests, rights and freedoms; or
- the processing is for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims; or
- where the processing of the Personal Data is carried out under an obligation in law.